Virtualisation is the process of creating a software-based (or virtual) representation of something rather than a physical one. Virtualisation can apply to applications, servers, storage and networks, and is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses.
Virtualisation increases IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. Workloads get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Simplify data center management.
- Build a true Software-Defined Data Center
- Reduce capital and operating costs.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime.
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Provision applications and resources faster.
With the help of our experts, we can help you by ensuring that your virtualisation strategy will deliver maximum value, while minimising any potential risks and helping to reduce costs.